Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this Web site were produced and/or compiled by the Transportation Appeal Tribunal of Canada for the purpose of providing Canadians with direct access to information about the program and services offered by the Tribunal.
The materials on this Web site are covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this Web site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal or public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole, and by any means, without charge or further permission, unless otherwise specified.
Users are required to:
- Exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- Indicate both the complete title of the materials reproduced, as well as the author organization; and
- Indicate that the reproduction is a copy of an official work that is published by the Government of Canada and that the reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of the Government of Canada.
Unless otherwise specified, this authorization is also applicable to all published information regardless of its format.
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on Government of Canada Web sites are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of sites that are jointly operated by a Government of Canada institution and an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material. To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction of this site, please contact:
Transportation Appeal Tribunal of Canada
333 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 0N5
Tel. No. 613 990-6906
Fax No. 613-990-9153
Government of Canada Privacy Statement
- The Tribunal does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. This type of information would only be obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually by sending an e-mail.
- The Tribunal uses software that receives and records the Internet Protocol addresses of computers that have connected to the Web site. No attempt is made to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting the Web site unless an attempt to damage the Web site has been detected.
- The Tribunal does not normally use "cookies" to track how visitors use this Web site or to determine sites previously visited. If cookies are enabled to facilitate your transactions, the system will first notify you. (Note: Cookies are files that a Web site can place on your hard drive, without your knowledge, to monitor your use of that site).
- Personal information provided is normally used by Tribunal employees who need to know the information to respond to requests or to ensure the security of this system. Such information will only be shared with another government department if the inquiry relates to that department. The Tribunal does not use the information to create individual profiles, nor does it disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
Questions or comments regarding this policy may be directed to 613-990-6906.
Some of the information on this Web site has been provided by external sources. The Transportation Appeal Tribunal of Canada is not responsible for the quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of products or services avilable on external sites and listed or described on our menu, nor is the Tribunal responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information contained on the Web site and supplied by external sources.
The Transportation Appeal Tribunal of Canada respects the Official Languages Act and relevant Treasury Board policies. It is committed to ensuring all information and services on this site is available in both English and French. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources that are not subject to the Official Languages Act is only provided as a convenience and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
- Date modified: